{a} It is extremely see-through and has to have something underneath all of it, and
{b} It is very "curve-hugging" in all the wrong places {if you know what I mean . . . }.
However, I want to wear as many of my dresses that I own this month, so I decided to bite the bullet early.
I also wore this dress to a wedding earlier in the year {we had a lot of weddings in the past year}, so it always reminds me of that beautiful day.
Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses and tips yesterday on staying warm while wearing dresses in the winter. I'll be sure to implement your advice!
Today's Question: Any slimming tips for "curve-hugging" dresses????
3 comments:
You look amazing!
Spanx I guess, or control top tights, but I've never really had the opportunity to wear dresses like that (I'd love to!) so I can't help much!
Spanx, and they will also keep you super hot, but they sure aren't comfy.
BTW I think you can buy those fleece lined tights at Rickis and I got some at Value Village.
Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/
You are gorgeous - I love your tights!
Post a Comment