I love pink plaid especially in dress form!It looks like something Taylor would wear, I love her clothes!So, you will never, never, never forget the concert?.....sorry, bad joke, but I had to try! ;-)
I like it! :)I love Taylor Swift! I actually just bought tickets to her RED tour that's coming through my town in August... my first Taylor Swift concert... needless to say, I'm pretty dang excited! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love pink plaid especially in dress form!
It looks like something Taylor would wear, I love her clothes!
So, you will never, never, never forget the concert?.....sorry, bad joke, but I had to try! ;-)
I like it! :)
I love Taylor Swift! I actually just bought tickets to her RED tour that's coming through my town in August... my first Taylor Swift concert... needless to say, I'm pretty dang excited! :)
Post a Comment