I have a love/hate relationship with sleeves like that, I have only managed to find one shirt with those sleeves that I like the fit of, and seeing yours makes me I think it's time I wore that shirt again!
As far as staying warm, leggings and fleece lined tights, layering knee socks over tights, wearing a shirt under your dress, hmm that's it for my bag of tricks, I'll keep thinking and get back to you! =)
3 comments:
Oooo, me likey this one, you look adorable!!!!!!
I have a love/hate relationship with sleeves like that, I have only managed to find one shirt with those sleeves that I like the fit of, and seeing yours makes me I think it's time I wore that shirt again!
As far as staying warm, leggings and fleece lined tights, layering knee socks over tights, wearing a shirt under your dress, hmm that's it for my bag of tricks, I'll keep thinking and get back to you! =)
Fleece lined tights are the best for trying to keep warm.
Go boho! : )
Bisous
Suzanne
Leg warmers! So much fun. You can knit them... ;)
Post a Comment