Cute dress! I love lace dresses!!! I wore one in my outfit post too! jeje Visiting from Modern Modest Beauty! I'm hosting a link-up too if you'd like to join the party!
I am a sucker for lace! So I'm all about this. I love seeing how you styled this normally spring/summer dress. I'll have to give it a try with my white dress! Thanks for the inspiration :)
9 comments:
omg i love this dress silverrrr!! where did you get it from??
Cute dress! I love lace dresses!!! I wore one in my outfit post too! jeje Visiting from Modern Modest Beauty! I'm hosting a link-up too if you'd like to join the party!
Blessings,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com
That lace dress is amazing! And I always love cardigans!
I love lace dresses and you look amazing in yours! =)
I LOVE those tights! You look super cute! Thanks for linking up :)
Modern Modest Beauty
What a beautiful lace dress! Love it :)
Rachel’s Lookbook
Ooh! I am loving that lace dress!!! So pretty! :) Stopping by from the MMB Sunday link up!
I am a sucker for lace! So I'm all about this. I love seeing how you styled this normally spring/summer dress. I'll have to give it a try with my white dress! Thanks for the inspiration :)
twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com
Super sweet dress and I love the contrast of the ribbed tights with the lace.
Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/
Post a Comment