So today's Dressember challenge is Springing Saturday, which basically means that you take a picture with both feet off the ground. Thanks to Brother, I was able to capture a springing moment {despite the cold . . .}.
And now for the proper Dressember photos . . .
Sweater: Gift // Scarf: Bargain Shop // Dress: Sewed Tights: Shoppers Drug Mart // Boots: Bargain Shop
So cute! I skipped the springing shot today... Company xmas party last night, and i wasn't getting up to jumping today... Lol You look great! Fab looks this week!
8 comments:
I love the bright read boots! Weren't you cold? lol
It hasn't really snowed here yet but it looks like you have plenty of snow!
I say you rose to the challenge wonderfully! You look adorable and your boots are fantastic!!
Wah, I miss snow, even though I hated driving in it, I still was happy to see it!
Thanks for linking up. Great job on the first week!
Sincerely,
Joanna
Cool pic! Love that you still took photos outside in the snow.
Bisous
Suzanne
So cute! I skipped the springing shot today... Company xmas party last night, and i wasn't getting up to jumping today... Lol
You look great! Fab looks this week!
Super cuteness!
What a fun idea! And I LOVE your red boots. Too cute!
Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com
You have the cutest clothes! I love these pics - what beautiful snow :) And adore those red boots!!!
Post a Comment