Remember those mood boards I posted about on Wednesday?? Also remember my shelves in my bedroom?? Well today those two things met, and they go together SO WELL!
Before: {I did have a January theme, but I didn't have pictures of it}.
New Theme: "Spring"
I love my mood boards! I plan on re-doing them lots!
Happy Friday!
Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.
I love your shelves and the way they are decorated!
I recently lost a large book case due to some furniture rearranging. Our computer desk now sits where the case was. I need to go out and get a few wall shelves to keep my books and picture frames on.
2 comments:
This idea is too cute! I hate that people decorate shelves and then never update them throughout the seasons. Love your posts :)
Deanna
http://dontpanicdeanna.blogspot.com
I love your shelves and the way they are decorated!
I recently lost a large book case due to some furniture rearranging. Our computer desk now sits where the case was. I need to go out and get a few wall shelves to keep my books and picture frames on.
Hopefully I can make mine as cute as yours =)
Post a Comment