Dear Nursing: You are crazy and intense and challenging and weird. I like it :) Dear Winter Storm: Everyone just stay home. A 60 car pile-up is enough. Dear White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha: You are my new favourite drink. I am now adopting you and calling you mine. Yum. Dear C & C: One year ago I was celebrating your wedding, and now I am celebrating the birth of your beautiful baby girl. Congratulations. Dear Mexican Bulldog {second beverage letter}: I can't actually finish one of you. Such a lightweight. Dear Sister: I love getting up early with you and visiting. Dear Alicia Keys: "This Girl Is On Fire" is my new life theme song. Heck yes!
Happy Friday!
Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.

3 comments:
Girl on Fire is an amazing song.. Alicia Keys has some great pipes thats for sure!!
great letters!
i love a raspberry mocha,so darn tasty!
happy friday!
White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha sounds amazing! :)
Janey
Post a Comment