So then let me go on the record and say, "I DON'T GET THE FASCINATION". First of all, zombies are the dumbest type of supernatural creature out there. I feel like it would be extremely easy to thwart them. Also they are the ugliest. But in the event of an apocalypse I now know that a gun and a crossbow would not be weapons of choice. Also something about being near a waterfall in order to generate electricity??????????
Blazer: Urban Outfitters // Dress: Rikki's
Shirt: Winners // Tights: Joe Fresh
P.S. I got my hair done yesterday. What do you think?
Happy Saturday!

4 comments:
I like your outfit. But I completely disagree about The Walking Dead. That show...man, I just LOVE it I even bought tickets to meet the actors this February in a fan Q & A! Haha, the graphic novel version of it is amazing, too! But I can see it's not for every one.
I have to agree with you about zombies, they're not really my cup of tea!
Your outfit and hair look fantastic!
I love your hair, I was looking at you thinking 'something is different' but I couldn't put my finger on it, then as soon as I read about the hair I realised, it looks great!
This outfit is really nice also, you look very glam to be talking about zombies lol. I am with you, I don't understand the fasincation either!
Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend
Your hair looks just lovely! It's so fun to get your hair done. I always feel so glamorous. Thank you for linking up!
Sincerely,
Joanna
Post a Comment