Headband: Claire's
Earrings: Claire's
Scarf: Paris
Shirt: Can't remember
Dress: Guatemala
Ring: Rikki's
Tights: Joe
Boots: Walmart
I've been thinking about relationships a lot lately {both friendly and romantic}.
What's the Lord saying to you this Sunday about relationships?





8 comments:
Love the boots! Love them even more knowing that you found them at WalMart!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com
Cute scarf! ;)
God has been teaching me that the most important relationship I have is with him and also that my relationship with him will affect how I relate to others!
<3
Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm glad I have His grace and have the chance to get to know Him. I agree with Danielle, great find on the boots. You rock in them. Good luck with finding blue tights. Too bad Walmart didn't have them just other No-nonsense socks. I got them at a regional store, Meijer, here in Michigan.
Love those boots, and that green color looks really great on you! Happy sunday to you!
I love your layered look! And that headband is cool, too!
I wish it was cool enough here to wear layers, this is such a cute Fall outfit! Thanks for linking up :)
Love those boots! Hope your homework got done okay :)
I really love the ankle boots and how you layerd this look :)
xo
sophie
http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com
jewelry giveaway going on right now!!!
Post a Comment