This is awesome. Isaac, I love that you didn't put your middle two down... you're silly. :P Did his ring show up??
On a side note, I was thinking about how I want to do this and I realized that I have, but a long time ago. My grandparents built a new path up to their house in Kimberly when I was like 6 and we put our hands in it. Still there to this day!!
2 comments:
HA!!! YES!! WIN!!
This is awesome. Isaac, I love that you didn't put your middle two down... you're silly. :P Did his ring show up??
On a side note, I was thinking about how I want to do this and I realized that I have, but a long time ago. My grandparents built a new path up to their house in Kimberly when I was like 6 and we put our hands in it. Still there to this day!!
Post a Comment