I am so fortunate.
This entry of This Is Our City is the AERIAL view of our beautiful city.
Seriously, who gets do this?
I guess you just have to know a friend of a friend of a friend.
Disclaimer: You should feel lucky there are only 20 photos considering I took 108.
Our trusty aero-plane.
Taking off.
Buh-bye, airport.
Look! It's my house :)
Downtown.
Having an amazing, breathtaking time!
The bridge, Thickwood, & Timberlea.
I think this one is Suncor.
Sulfur
The mine.
Buffalo.
On our return trip, we flew low over the Snye.
Landing.
Hope you enjoyed the plane ride as much as I did. I feel so privileged to live in such a gorgeous area.
P.S. My blog is featured on an ad on Mommy Made! This is very exciting for me.

1 comments:
Amazing arial views though i have no idea how you managed to cull it down to 20! Hehehehe!
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
________________________________________
Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Open Internationally, enter now!
Post a Comment