Happy FREAKING Birthday to this girl!
That's right. My sister, Crystal, is turning TWENTY-ONE today.
Wow.
Let's take a moment for this to sink in.
Ok.
Here are 21 things that I love about my sister!
- She can kick butt at any sport in the world.
- She has an insane memory for faces.
- She knows exactly what she does and doesn't like.
- She geeks out with me over Les Miserables.
- She thinks like me.
- She can make anyone feel comfortable.
- She is super fit and a workout queen.
- She is an excellent listener.
- She's just drop-dead gorgeous {I think the term, babe, would describe her best}.
- She has dreadlocks.
- She went with me to see Taylor Swift {even though it is definitely not her thing}.
- She puts up with my mood swings.
- She has been taking this time in her life to study the Bible for a year {so proud}.
- She loves LOST.
- She has her own sense of style.
- She has a good taste in music.
- She's going to visit this summer.
- She is really good at math {read: I'm not}.
- She is going to do great things with her life.
- She is super talented at guitar and singing.
- She has a huge love for God, her family, and her friends!
Happy Birthday, baby girl.
Wish I could be with you on your day!
1 comments:
Those things are so true! We made her birthday special and she kept talking about how amazing it was to skype with you the other day. :) ...oh and I got her 3 Calgary Flames shot glasses, haha. You should check out my blog! I post a lot of things about beauty and what I am learning in SBS as well. :)
www.devinbrishell.blogspot.com
Post a Comment