Am I the only one who listens to a song/album over and over and over
until it is embedded into the music portion of the brain? No? It's just me? Well, I do.
until it is embedded into the music portion of the brain? No? It's just me? Well, I do.
The repeat button on iTunes is my best friend.
My latest find is for KING & COUNTRY, one of the opening bands at YC Alberta 2012.
Their haunting melodies and beautiful lyrics stick with you.
A lost memory
She had water in her eyes
She cried stay with me
Say how can this be love
If you are leaving me
But darling love's to blame
She had water in her eyes
She cried stay with me
Say how can this be love
If you are leaving me
But darling love's to blame
Also I had a little geek-out moment when I found out their song was on the Vampire Diaries Soundtrack.
Check out Love's to Blame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment