So when I was on Pinterest the other day,
I saw this Hunger Games Project idea and decided I really wanted to recreate it.
(Go on, call me a nerd).
Here is my attempt.
Supplies
-Hunger Games Book
-Pretty Paper
-Empty Frame
-Scissors
-Pencil
-Ruler
-Ruler
Photocopy a page from the book onto regular paper.
I then scanned it to my computer and made it bigger.
Photocopy onto pretty paper.
Make main quote template on computer.
Print onto pretty paper.
Put it in a frame and stare longingly at it until March 23rd (jokes).
What do you think?
I am quite proud of my creation.


2 comments:
I am the original Hunger Games nerd (yep...go ahead and embrace it!!:-) that has the listing on etsy. Pretty cool it made its way to Pinterest! I LOVE what you did with the idea!! Your patterened paper is beautiful!
I'm glad you were inspired!! You have a beautiful re-creation!!
March 23 is almost here!!
Thank you so much for the compliment and the original creation!
Silver
Post a Comment