I've realized lately how much I enjoy my camera and the images it downloads onto my computer. I realize I am no camera expert, but here are my reasons for photography.
1) I just straight out love it.
2) I love capturing moments on film.
3) I love getting life moments.
4) I love the creativity that can come from it.
5) I love how talented photographers are.
6) And much more.
I have never nor will I ever pretend to know photography, but creativity, that I can know. Documentation, I can do that. So here it is.
I'm going to do a 365 day photo challenge. Even just typing that seems daunting, and I'm already questioning what I got myself into. So here are the challenge components.
- I will be posting them on my blog along with a numbered title.
- I will be allowed to take a photograph of absolutely ANYTHING!
- I will be allowed to ordain theme weeks.
- I will undoubtedly need encouragement to follow through if anyone is interested in about 224 days.
- I will welcome photography advice.
- This doesn't mean I will cease writing my normal blogs.
- I will try to explain the reasoning behind each picture, but, disclaimer, there may not always be one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment