Wednesday, April 03, 2013

DIY Mood Boards

It has been far too long since doing a DIY on this blog. Since I had some extra time on Easter Sunday afternoon, here is my creation. Kudos to Bella @ iisabellaanne for the idea!

Supplies
-Magazines or inspiration items
-Tacks
-Small square bulletin boards


Here are the finished products!




Check back in on Friday to see where I placed them in my house :) 
Also I found more inspiration for my magazine binder. Check out that DIY here!


Happy Wednesday!




Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

amber kanady said... [Reply to comment]

aren't mood boards fun?! i find it so relaxing to make them!

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

Cute!! I am curious as to where they will go. <3 Love you girl :)