Monday, April 01, 2013

Tough Girl Act


I was really going for the punk-you-better-believe-I-ride-a-motorcycle-yes-I-am-a-bit-70s look here. Hope I pulled it off, tehe. Best part is this was a church outfit :P

Bandana: Gift from Bella // Scarf: Gift from Mother // Jacket: H&M
Necklace: Rikki's // Shirt: Gift from Chantelle // Jeggings: Garage // Boots: J.C. Penney


Happy Monday!

stillbeingmolly




Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

My Thrifty Chic said... [Reply to comment]

I would love for you to come link up to my Tuesday Blog Hop!!

xo Tori

http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/lucky-fabb-anything-and-everything-blog.html

Stesha Jordan said... [Reply to comment]

you look like you belong in Greece!!! I love the headband!!!

xxS