Wednesday, March 20, 2013

When Was The Last Time You Dreamed?


Lately, a recurrent theme has been happening in my life . . . dreaming. Whether it's goals. Whether it's the future. Whether it's practical things in the present. I've been thinking about dreams, wishes, hopes, call it what you may. Then I think . . . 

Do I live as a dreamer?

Do I dream for my family? For my future? For my life? For my faith? We all dream what we want to be when we grow up. What about if we dreamed even though we are already grown up? 

Dreams and desires are a strange thing. Some say you only need to believe for it to be true. Some say not to be unrealistic. I say, find out what your dream is and what it looks like, and then do it. No excuses. No procrastination. Live your dream. Live today. Dream.



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: