Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Nursing:  You are crazy and intense and challenging and weird. I like it :) Dear Winter Storm: Everyone just stay home. A 60 car pile-up is enough. Dear White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha: You are my new favourite drink. I am now adopting you and calling you mine. Yum. Dear C & C: One year ago I was celebrating your wedding, and now I am celebrating the birth of your beautiful baby girl. Congratulations. Dear Mexican Bulldog {second beverage letter}: I can't actually finish one of you. Such a lightweight. Dear Sister: I love getting up early with you and visiting. Dear Alicia Keys: "This Girl Is On Fire" is my new life theme song. Heck yes!

Photobucketstillbeingmolly

Happy Friday!




Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

Shawna said... [Reply to comment]

Girl on Fire is an amazing song.. Alicia Keys has some great pipes thats for sure!!

Victoria said... [Reply to comment]

great letters!

i love a raspberry mocha,so darn tasty!

happy friday!

Janey said... [Reply to comment]

White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha sounds amazing! :)

Janey