Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Let's Talk About The Oscars

So did you watch them? Because I did and they were GREAT!

Yay for Seth McFarlane! He kept us laughing the entire four hours with some great and quite relevant jokes. "The family Von Trapp!" "Mission to make Tommy Lee Jones smile begins now.""This next woman needs no introduction" *leaves stage*.

Best dressed? Hands down, our girl Jennifer Lawrence. She not only had the best dress but she won Best Actress! And the girl crush continues.

Best moment of the entire evening right here, ladies and gentlemen. Les Mis, great job on three awards!

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

Loved Jennifer Lawerences dress!

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

I loved him too. I don't know why everyone is complaining about him. I thought they were great and he was super funny. I especially liked the sock puppets.

bisous
Suzanne