Thursday, February 28, 2013

TransAtlantic Fashion #2

Wow, it's been a month already, and I'm so excited to link up with Janine @ Bake, Glue, and Trend! for TransAtlantic Fashion #2. See last month's edition here.


One of my favourite things about Janine is her style of blogging. She includes fashion in each post, but then has a little lifestyle story to accompany. One of my favourite styles! And usually a good laugh, she is quite entertaining. Make sure to check out her blog!

As for her outfit, I am absolutely in love with sweater patterns, and Janine pulls this look off so well. Other pictures on her post include wearing a leather jacket with this ensemble! Also cute use of the brown belt!


As for my outfit . . .  


I'm not at my usual fashion picture spot :P. Haha, so I apologize for the kitchen background, but I'm calling this outfit my "errand-running-outfit".

Scarf: Aldo // Chambray: Superstore // Tanktop: TJ Maxx
Jeggings: Garage // Cowboy Boots: GoJane


Second edition, done! Happy Thursday!




pleated poppy


5 comments:

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I love that you guys are linking up, this is so fun!

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

Janine BakeGlueandTrend said... [Reply to comment]

I really love this outfit on you and I actually like that you took them in your kitchen, we totally match in this month's edition of TAF as my kitchen is always my outfit spot haha.

Have a lovely weekend :)

Janine xx

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

You both look fabulous!!

McKenna Bleu said... [Reply to comment]

Just found our darling blog on Friday Link up :)
You have a new follower!
xoxo
mckennableu.blogspot.com

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said... [Reply to comment]

What a cute outfit! Love the scarf. It looks so cozy.