Sunday, February 24, 2013

At Home with Nicholas

Kudos to A Beautiful Mess for the idea.

I have a small crush on Nicholas's place. My friend recently moved to the beautiful city of Calgary {also which I have a crush on}. He graciously agreed to let me take pictures of his apartment for the blog. My self-appointed theme is: Modern Yet Travelled.











Blog meet Nick :)


I love home spaces and can't wait until I have one of my own to decorate. Until then, I will have to satisfy my desire with taking pictures of other people's places :)

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

A great space for a guy. He must like interior design.

bisous
Suzanne

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I love the pillow!

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/