Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters {Reading Week Style}


Dear Books Pictured Above: That is all the homework I have to do over "reading week". Guess there will be no holiday for me :( Dear Jeremy Gilbert: RIP. We will miss your brooding self and slow blinking. Dear Mental Health Rotation: I loved every bit of you, both the inpatient placement and the community placement. I hope more exposure will decrease the stigma of mental health in our society. Dear Musical Fireworks: Totally called Katy Perry. I know that conversation. "Let's end with a song about fireworks". Duh. Dear Harlem Shakes: I've only seen one, but I'm sorry, I'm not getting on the bandwagon. Why do I extremely boycott any hyped-up things? Dear Medicine/Surgery Rotation: Please be awesome. I got my schedule yesterday . . . . Dear Oscars: All I can say is . . . Les Miserables, Les Miserables, Les Miserables!!!!

Photobucket


4 comments:

Heather Marie said... [Reply to comment]

wow!! lots of reading to do! better get a cup of tea and enjoy it right?! ;) found you through Friday Letters and now am a follower!

Heather Marie said... [Reply to comment]

wow that is a lot of reading! looks like you are going to have to grab a cup of tea and get comfortable! A new follower! :)

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't on the Harlem Shake bandwagon!

Summer said... [Reply to comment]

thats a lot of reading but you will rock at it! Thanks for reminding me it is oscar weekend I get chemo brain and remember than forget it lol! You look so much like my friend Angie at first I was like omg she has a blog and didn't tell me ha! I am a new follower!
Summer