Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Just Want To Do Everything . . .


Have you ever got a case of the I-just-want-to-try-everything-under-the-sun??? Because I've got a serious epidemic going on in my head right now. I feel like it is the pre-spring funk if you will, because nothing is really happening, but everything is about to begin. So want to hear about a few of the life choices I want to embrace? 

I want to be a Grade 6 teacher. Not even joking. I did some work with Grade 6's for my nursing community placement. I turned to the person I was working with and said, "It wouldn't take me that long to get my teaching degree after four years of nursing, right??" What am I thinking? I don't want to go back to school.

I want to be a performer. Whether that be putting on stellar concert performance on the piano, playing in an orchestra, or acting on stage, I have a performing arts itch. Not entirely sure where it came from.

I want to be a traveller. Seriously. I just want to buy a hiking backpack, pack up the necessities, and hit the road {preferably a European road}. I want to meet lots of people, take lots of pictures, and fill journals full of adventures.

I want to be an office assistant. I know, I know. Dream big. It's just been a lot of fun doing administrative stuff for my community placement, and come on, this girl loves organization and sticky notes.

I want to be a full-time blogger/crafter. Wouldn't that be the most amazing life ever? Get paid to create beautiful things and then share them with the world? Oh A Silver Snapshot, what I could do with you!

Those are just a few of the big ones. Some other ones that have crossed my mind include yoga instructor, piano teacher, and fashion designer.

However, despite writing all these ideas down, I know I am pursuing the thing in life I am meant to be, a nurse :)

What about you? Have you ever wanted to be something other than what you are?

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

Happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

If I had time to do and be everything I wanted to be I would never sleep and they would need to add another 48 hours to every day.

bisous
Suzanne

terrileanne x said... [Reply to comment]

I'm always thinking of things I want to do xx

mac lippy giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

Janine BakeGlueandTrend said... [Reply to comment]

We are so alike! :)

I have wanted to be a Dietician, an actress, an architect, a HR manager and a teacher to name a few!

The thing I think I would be happiest doing is designing dresses, I just need to figure out a way to make this a reality and get on with it!

I do really enjoy what I am doing now though (Recruitment Co-ordinator, recruiting and then matching temporary admin staff to temporary vacancies in our local government offices. I currently have 180 on the register, 120 of which are working and I interview about 8 new people a week, it goes without saying I am a people person! I pretty much run it on my own with help from a girl who works with me and I manage well, a lot of people have said I have a natural talent for it so maybe that is where I should be... recruiting?)

Janine xx
Bake, Glue and Trend!

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I constantly feel like this. I am always wanting to mold, grow and change my career. Eventhough I ahve been with the same compnay for 5 years, I have been making changes in other areas. But yes I would like to blog full time, be a fashion designer, a mother, a chef, and event planner, a professional TV watcher and many more ridiculous things! Thanks for sharing this, it's making me feel more normal that I am not alone.

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/