Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Backwards

I went through all my blog posts in 2012 {all 331 of them} and picked out some fond memories of this past year. I always forget experiences and progress until I go back and look at pictures. That is the main purpose of this blog . . . to capture snapshots of my life :)






Sister's Visit // Dyed Hair Red // Art Show // 3rd Year



So much has happened this past year, and I am so very grateful for every day and every experience. Thanks for sticking with me through a crazy, wonderful year.
Happy 2012!


3 comments:

Ginny said... [Reply to comment]

This looks like a wonderful year! Amazed you read the whole bible! I hope to do that one day too!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Happy New Year Silver!

bisous
Suzanne

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, you certainly had a busy and fantastic year! Happy New Year!