Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31 {Happy New Years Eve}

WE DID IT! 31 days of dresses, and guess what, no repeats for this girl!
What a fun and amazing challenge this has been!


So to be honest, I'm not 100% sure of the plans tonight, but I wanted to wear this sparkly silver number in celebration of the end of the year! I've had this dress forever and whenever I wear it, I shed buckets of sparkles :)

Flowers: Claire's // Sweater: Forgot
Dress: Forgot // Shoes: Le Chateau


Thanks for all the compliments and supports during this challenge! I've made many new friends and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Here is the full recap :)


A Very Happy New Year!!!!


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

yeah for making it through the whole month!!!!
I can't believe you didn't have one repeat, maybe I'll have to stock up on dresses so I can participate next year!
I love your party outfit, you look to good not to go and have some fun!
Happy New Year!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten....

Lovely outfit and what a month you have had, beautiful outfits, I have really enjoyed sharing your Dressember, I will still be hanging about on your blog in 2013!

Happy New Year

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend