Sunday, December 30, 2012

12/30 {If In Doubt, Go Hippie}

So this second-to-last dress has been a bit of a problem for me. You see, I love, love, love the colour, but the cut is just frustrating. It literally is a rectangle dress and the pockets are FAKE {appalling}.


So the I decided the best way to wear a non-flattering outfit is to go completely hippie with it. That's right. Baggy sweater. Coloured tights. And cowboy boots. Yep.

Sweater: Forgot // Dress: Joe Fresh // Key Necklace: Gift
Tights: Joe Fresh // Boots: GoJane


Who's ready for tomorrow's fashion statement??? I'm thinking as sparkly or sequiny I can get . . .

Photobucket

Happy Sunday!


5 comments:

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I really like the way you have styled this, I wouldn't have known you struggled with it! Tomorrow is gonna be glam all the way for me, I am going to forget it is blowing a gale and pouring down with rain here at the moment (it is truly awful weather) my hair is going to suffer so much!! Can't wait to see your NYE outfit! Cannot believe it is the last day, I am distraught :(

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Fake pockets?? Why would they even do that?!
I love how you styled it though!

Tiffany Opp said... [Reply to comment]

Weird that the pockets are fake, why bother having them at all? But I like it anyway. It looks cute with the necklace.
Tiffany

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Why on earth do they make fake pockets? To trick people into buying the dang thing? LOL

I love your idea of how to "deal" with it though : )

bisous
Happy New Year!

Suzanne

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

I love this look!
Also...fake pockets? Something is truly wrong with the world when a dress has fake pockets.
(logically just don't include them?!)