Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/29 {The One In Which We Discuss Zombies . . . }

So I bought Dad season 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead for Christmas. That is fine. Except now I am privileged to be exposed to numerous conversation between the other three members of my family about what one would do {a} in the event of a zombie apocalypse and {b} in order to recreate zombie makeup.


So then let me go on the record and say, "I DON'T GET THE FASCINATION". First of all, zombies are the dumbest type of supernatural creature out there. I feel like it would be extremely easy to thwart them. Also they are the ugliest. But in the event of an apocalypse I now know that a gun and a crossbow would not be weapons of choice. Also something about being near a waterfall in order to generate electricity??????????

Blazer: Urban Outfitters // Dress: Rikki's 
Shirt: Winners // Tights: Joe Fresh


P.S. I got my hair done yesterday. What do you think?


Happy Saturday!

ModaMama Photobucket


4 comments:

Megan said... [Reply to comment]

I like your outfit. But I completely disagree about The Walking Dead. That show...man, I just LOVE it I even bought tickets to meet the actors this February in a fan Q & A! Haha, the graphic novel version of it is amazing, too! But I can see it's not for every one.

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I have to agree with you about zombies, they're not really my cup of tea!
Your outfit and hair look fantastic!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I love your hair, I was looking at you thinking 'something is different' but I couldn't put my finger on it, then as soon as I read about the hair I realised, it looks great!

This outfit is really nice also, you look very glam to be talking about zombies lol. I am with you, I don't understand the fasincation either!

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

Joanna Haughton said... [Reply to comment]

Your hair looks just lovely! It's so fun to get your hair done. I always feel so glamorous. Thank you for linking up!

Sincerely,
Joanna