Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Vignette

Don't worry, I'll be back later today with the 18th installment of Dressember {two posts in one day, wow}. First, I am participating in the Christmas Cheer Link Up over at A Thoughtful Place!

Not only do I get to hang out with lovely bloggers, but I get to feature my themed bedroom shelves (check out previous decor themes herehere, and here).

Today's theme is, obviously, "Christmas".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourite thing about these shelves is the fact that I can change them up whenever I want and however it suits me! Plus, this latest arrangement adds just the right amount of Christmas Cheer to my bedroom :)
Can't wait to see some of your entries!
Happy Tuesday and Merry Christmas!




1 comments:

the cape on the corner said... [Reply to comment]

love pinecones! perfect wintry shelves.