Monday, December 17, 2012

12/17 {The Story of the Santa Claus Belt}

Happy Over-Halfway-Done-Dressember!

12/17a

So funny story about this belt, my family doesn't know where it came from . . . . It isn't mine, and the only other two people in my family are men. The crazy thing is that this is one of two belts that have randomly shown up around our house, and WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY CAME FROM! Oh well, maybe there is a Santa Claus after all . . . .

12/17b
Dress: Gift // Belt: Santa Claus // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/17c

Have you ever had clothing items show up around your house that you didn't know where they came from?

Photobucket

Happy Monday!


10 comments:

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said... [Reply to comment]

I need that belt! LOL! It would go great with my navy and white striped dress ;)

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Hmm, I need to get Santa to hook me up with one of those belts.....you look fabulous girl! =)

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

I can tell you that I left a belt there! It's black. Has a bow on it.
Silly me...

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

I wish I had a clothes fairy! LOL That would be awesome. I could put a little list under my pillow at night about which shoes I need for my latest outfit and in the morning they would suddenly appear in my closet...a tiny bit of fairy dust on top of them. Sigh.

Love that belt...wherever it came from.

Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

You look great! And hurrah the wardrobe fairies have been!! I only get things like men's nasty holey socks appearing round my house, never anything cute like this lol.

Enjoy it, you must have been a reallu good girl :-)

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

Tiffany Opp said... [Reply to comment]

I think I have that same belt!! How funny. Mine was a hand-me-down from my sister in-law. I love it! I like the dress you paired it with.

nthecity said... [Reply to comment]

I WISH I found new and fun things lying around for me to wear!

Corinne said... [Reply to comment]

My (male) housemate found a bra in his room once. Didn't belong to any of us girls who live there, or his girlfriend.. who found it. I don't think she was really happy!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Shannon said... [Reply to comment]

Cute story! Love the belt!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Ginny said... [Reply to comment]

Cute dress! I love that its Dressember :)
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com