Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18 {Maxi Dresses Unite}

Kudos to Suzanne from Suzanne Carillo Style Files for this idea!

12/18a

I was having a difficult time figuring out how to incorporate my maxi dresses into the Dressember challenge, so I am thankful for the inspiration!

12/18b
Headband: Claire's // Earrings: Forgot // Shirt: Gift // Dress: Suzy Cher // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/18c

Which item in your closet will be the most difficult to incorporate into Dressember?

Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I love this outfit! I also love wearing my maxi skirts in the winter, they feel so cozy and I can wear as many layers as I like 'cause no one can tell what's going on under there! ;-)

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Yay! I love it : )

Added bonus about wearing a maxi in the winter...you can literally wear long johns underneath and no one will be the wiser ; P

Bisous
Suzanne

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I love this outfit and how you have brought it into the winter. I might struggle with some of my summer dresses but I have enough cold weather dresses (benefits of living in England lol) that I might not even try to wear them, I will see how brave and adventurous I feel :-)

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/