Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19 {No Twirl . . . }

This is my first Dressember challenge I'm not participating in. I already wore my twirly dress and when I pulled it out of the closet this morning, I just couldn't do it.

12/19a

Therefore, I am going in the complete opposite direction and giving you the most un-twirly dress I have. Plus, I just REALLY wanted to layer my chambray shirt.

12/19b
Earrings: Suzy Cher // Chambray: Joe Fresh // Dress: Suzy Cher // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/19c

I'm off to shop for turkey dinner. Christmas is coming so fast!

pleated poppy
Photobucket



5 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I love this combo, the coral and denim look amazing together! I need to try and style my denim shirt more, hmm, think, think, think.....

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute and fun outfit! I didn't twirl today either. Christmas is so exciting, I can't wait now

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

Chelsea Davis said... [Reply to comment]

Cute backdrop! Love the pop of coral! We match today! Following you now!

XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Like the layering. So good to be able to wear some summer dresses in winter.

Bisous
Suzanne

Miriam said... [Reply to comment]

Good for you for taking a challenge and turning it on its head to suit you! Love the use of a summer dress for winter! Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday and a very Merry Christmas to you.