Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20 {Just Keep Sewing}

I am very excited for this dress, because it was completely handmade by yours truly! This was my Christmas project last year. Check out the full blog post here.

12/20a 

I think it is the orange colour that makes this dress so fun! I love wearing it :)

12/20b
Headband: Claire's // Necklace: Gift // Dress: Sewed // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/20c

Silver's Sewing Facts
  1. I took five years of sewing classes in school.
  2. The most difficult thing I've ever sewed was a winter coat {fully lined}. 
  3. My grad present was a sewing machine.
  4. I would love to learn how to design an outfit from scratch :)
  5. I would equally love a sewing/craft room.
Photobucket 

Happy Thursday!



P.S. I don't usually sponsor other blogs, as it has never been the right time for that aspect of blogging. However, this month I decided to sponsor a sweet blog Sweetness Itself by Erin. This blog is very near and dear to my heart. Yesterday, I got to share my most meaningful gift ever on her blog. Check it out.

Sweetness Itself


3 comments:

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Gosh gosh gosh!!! I am so impressed that you made that!! As you know (from my blog) my new years resolution is to learn to sew/dressmake. I have always been one to love fashion and I can sketch and design clothes but have never been able to bring those sketches to life by actually making the item. I may be hassling you for sewing advice when I get going :-)

You look super duper!!

I love the blog you linked also, a new one for me to follow :-)

Have a great Thursday lovely

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

Jexika Lyter said... [Reply to comment]

hi hun,
I really like your blog and your style..so nice!
New follower there,
If you want I'm waiting for you on my blog!

kiss jexika lyter


http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

blackberryfashion said... [Reply to comment]

Brilliant :)Lovely dress :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/