Friday, December 07, 2012

12/7 & Friday's Letters

12/7a


Dear Dressember 2012: Well, I have officially made it one week, and although I am quickly running out of exciting ways to wear tights, I am thoroughly enjoying this challenge. Dear Sickness: Of course you had to show up right after I finished school. Not cool, dude. Not cool. Dear Fall Semester: I am unbelievably happy to be done with you. I hope you were the worst part of the entire process and that there are only better things ahead! Dear Dad & Brother: What would I do without you? Thanks for being awesome men in my life! Dear Kate: One week until I see you! Expect much squealing and hugging and cuddling. Dear Vampire Diaries: The sire bond storyline is dumb. Just let the Delenna happen . . . . Dear Crafts: We have been reunited after a four-month separation. Oh lovely day!

12/7b
// I don't remember wear I got any of these clothing items . . . yikes //

12/7c

Photobucket Photobucket

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

This challenge is pretty cool. makes me wish I had more dresses in my closet!

Thank you for stopping by!

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats on making it through the fall semester! Sorry you got sick, at least it waited until after school though, it wouldn't have been fun being sick those last crazy days!

I really like this one, the combo of dress and cowl neck shirt is one I wouldn't have thought of! =)

Is there an exciting way to wear tights? I guess when they inexplicably start to roll down in public and you have to decide if it's better to let them sag or find a semi private place to hike them back up, it can get pretty exciting..... =P

Linde Lou said... [Reply to comment]

Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

Would You like to follow each other? :)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/