Saturday, December 08, 2012

12/8 {Springing Saturday}

So today's Dressember challenge is Springing Saturday, which basically means that you take a picture with both feet off the ground. Thanks to Brother, I was able to capture a springing moment {despite the cold . . .}.

12/8a 

And now for the proper Dressember photos . . .

12/8b
Sweater: Gift // Scarf: Bargain Shop // Dress: Sewed
Tights: Shoppers Drug Mart // Boots: Bargain Shop

12/8c

Here is your Week 1 recap :)

Week 1

ModaMama Photobucket

Happy Saturday!


8 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said... [Reply to comment]

I love the bright read boots! Weren't you cold? lol

It hasn't really snowed here yet but it looks like you have plenty of snow!

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I say you rose to the challenge wonderfully! You look adorable and your boots are fantastic!!

Wah, I miss snow, even though I hated driving in it, I still was happy to see it!

Joanna Haughton said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for linking up. Great job on the first week!

Sincerely,
Joanna

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Cool pic! Love that you still took photos outside in the snow.

Bisous
Suzanne

Lena B, Actually said... [Reply to comment]

So cute! I skipped the springing shot today... Company xmas party last night, and i wasn't getting up to jumping today... Lol
You look great! Fab looks this week!

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said... [Reply to comment]

Super cuteness!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun idea! And I LOVE your red boots. Too cute!

Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

You have the cutest clothes! I love these pics - what beautiful snow :) And adore those red boots!!!