Thursday, December 06, 2012

12/6 {Taylor Swift}

This is my Taylor Swift dress. Named as such due to the fact that I altered it and wore it to her concert last year. What an amazing time that was!!!!

12/6a 

I had to take the pictures before it was light out, but you get the idea . . . 

12/6b
Earrings: Forgot // Shirt: Forgot // Dress: Gift // Leggings: Joe Fresh

12/6c

Question of the Day: Any good lighting/photography tips for taking pictures inside with no natural lighting available???

Photobucket

See ya tomorrow! Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I love pink plaid especially in dress form!

It looks like something Taylor would wear, I love her clothes!

So, you will never, never, never forget the concert?.....sorry, bad joke, but I had to try! ;-)

Kayla Close said... [Reply to comment]

I like it! :)

I love Taylor Swift! I actually just bought tickets to her RED tour that's coming through my town in August... my first Taylor Swift concert... needless to say, I'm pretty dang excited! :)