Wednesday, December 05, 2012

12/5 {An Office Day}

I don't wear this dress very often for two reasons:
{a} It is extremely see-through and has to have something underneath all of it, and
{b} It is very "curve-hugging" in all the wrong places {if you know what I mean . . . }.

However, I want to wear as many of my dresses that I own this month, so I decided to bite the bullet early.

12/5a 

I also wore this dress to a wedding earlier in the year {we had a lot of weddings in the past year}, so it always reminds me of that beautiful day.

12/5b
 Dress: Bargain Shop // Shirt: Gift // Belt: Rikki's // Leggings: Joe Fresh

12/5c 

Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses and tips yesterday on staying warm while wearing dresses in the winter. I'll be sure to implement your advice!
Today's Question: Any slimming tips for "curve-hugging" dresses????


3 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

You look amazing!

Spanx I guess, or control top tights, but I've never really had the opportunity to wear dresses like that (I'd love to!) so I can't help much!

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Spanx, and they will also keep you super hot, but they sure aren't comfy.

BTW I think you can buy those fleece lined tights at Rickis and I got some at Value Village.

Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

You are gorgeous - I love your tights!