Sunday, December 02, 2012

12/2 & Sunday Style

Today, I am killing two birds with one stone. I am blogging my second installment of Dressember 2012 and linking up for Jenny from Modern Modest Beauty's Sunday Style!

12-2a 

I bought this dress in the summer of 2011 for my dear friend's wedding. I haven't worn it that often since, but I always refer to it in my mind as "the dress for Shawna's wedding". 

12-2b
Hairclip: Gift // Necklace: Dress // Sweater: Rikki's //  
Dress: Le Chateau // Tights: Shoppers Drug Mart // Ring: Rikki's

12-2c 

Happy Sunday! I'm off to church :)



4 comments:

Rubi Diaz said... [Reply to comment]

I love the colors in that dress! They look great with the brown cardigan! I tend to do that too. I think about pieces in my closet as "for this occasion" but I've realized that limits me from thinking about its potential in different settings. Anyway, cute outfit! :)
Found you on Modern Modest Beauty!

Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Another cute combo!
I do that too, if I buy or wear something for the first time to an event or something big happens that day, it's always, the tea dress, the day the potty exploded shirt, ect ect ect..... ;-)

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

I cannot believe you are going to be able to wear dresses for this entire month! WOW, I'm impressed!

You live in Fort McMurray! Hasn't it been like -15 already there? I know because my sister lives in Edmonton and has been complaining for over a month already about the weather.

I do love that dress. It reminds me of a tropical paradise...maybe that's just me wishing I could go away. LOL

Bisous
Suzanne


mart ring said... [Reply to comment]

Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.