Saturday, December 01, 2012

12/1 {Dressember 2012}

First post of Dressember 2012! I am excited to begin this project although I may have to invest in more tights due to the extremely cold weather {-19 today}.

12/1a 

This dress I wore way back when I was a teenager. It was packed away in a box back home, but I dug it out when I went back this year. So comfy and bohemian.

12/1b

12/1d 

Today, I am linking up with Joanna from ModaMama for her weekly Dressember link up!

ModaMama

Leave me the link in the comments below if you're participating in the challenge!


5 comments:

Lena B, Actually said... [Reply to comment]

I WISH I still fit into stuff I wore as a teenager... you're totally rockin' this dress. Can't wait to see more!
I'm participating in the challenge too!
http://www.lenabactually.com/2012/12/dress-obsessed-dressember.html

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

You are so pretty. Love the topknot, sweater, dress, and tights - so cute!

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

You rock the bun like no other. I also highly approve of this challange. :)

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said... [Reply to comment]

Super cute! I'm doing the challenge too!

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Love this combo, what a great start to Dressember! =)
Brrr, you really do need some warm tights, I used to feel freezing at only 5 below!