Saturday, November 24, 2012

5 from 500

I cannot believe this day is here. Who would have thought two years ago when I sat down and decided to write a review on a favourite movie that I would be sitting here writing my . . . wait for it . . . FIVE HUNDREDTH POST!!!!!!

Photobucket

That's right. Welcome to my halway-to-1,000 blogpost. I think I am more excited about this number than I was about my two year anniversary. I am so thankful for this blog that I cannot even begin to put it into words. So in the spirit of American Thanksgiving, here are five things out of the five hundred that I am so very grateful for.

{1}  I feel as if I've grown in my hobby with photography. Still not to the point where I would call myself a photographer, but I definitely know more and view it in a different light. I'm grateful for this.
Photobucket

{2} I'm grateful for how creative and crafty and "DIY"y {made-up-word-alert} I've become. This was definitely an inner hobby waiting to come out.
Photobucket 

{3} I am grateful for all the personal growth I've experienced. Having a blog really forces you to find out who you are and what your likes and dislikes are. This is one of the best rewards of blogging.
Photobucket 

{4} What an amazing community! Every blogger will tell you that when you begin blogging, you are so unaware of the amazing friendships you'll form and people you'll meet {virtually, of course}. I have been blessed numerous times by the many other bloggers out there.
Photobucket

{5} The biggest thing I'm grateful is my growth in the Lord. I feel like professing your faith in a virtual way is a form of accountability. Maybe I don't write about my faith as often as I should, but I feel as if it influences every aspect of blogging. I am so thankful to the Lord for the last 500 posts!
Photobucket 

Thanks for sticking with me through all the crazy and adventure! Here's to 500 more!


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Happy 500th post!!! I know I never thought I would grow to love blogging so much, but it really does change the way you look at and interact with the world!
Glad you've kept at it and I look forward to joining you on the rest of your journey to 1,000 posts!!

Rachel Marie Brown said... [Reply to comment]

Pretty :)