Monday, November 26, 2012

OUAT: Into the Deep

And we're back! I didn't realize how much I missed this show until we got this latest episode underway, and what an episode it was! Ack, so much is at stake I don't even know where to begin. Let me try to sort out my thoughts . . .
  • Best Moment: Definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, hands down, no questions asked, winner takes all goes to Charming. The way he volunteered to go under the sleeping curse to {a} not only protect Henry from having to venture deeper within Neverland, but also {b} risk it all for a moment to see/be with Snow . . . I mean, wow! Can you ask for a better moment? I'm pretty sure when it cut to commercial I let out a supportive cheer!
  • Worst Moment: Oh, Hook, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? You are the biggest double triple quadruple crosser I have ever seen! I so much wanted you to be on Emma & Co.'s side, but no, you had to swindle your way out if it with your pirate ways yet again. And taking a heart??? There's no going back, buddy {Officially starting the bring-back-August-W.-Booth-campaign}.
  • Riveting Moment: I never even pieced together the dots of Snow being able to go back to Neverland. Of course, it makes so much sense. This whole sequence was magical {pun intended}.
  • Cute Moment: Belle & Rumple got to go out for their hamburger.
  • Funniest Line Moment: That's twice in a row that this award goes to Granny {not a lot of funny moments in this episode}. Granny to Gold: "I charge extra for the pickles".
  • Hero Moment: Henry. Enough said {except that he takes after his Grandpa . . . and Grandma . . . and Mom . . . }.
  • Plot Moment: Was Cora telling the truth regarding the wraith consuming souls thing? Is Philip just chilling in another world? This season is the season of many worlds . . .
  • Lovely Moment: I must say Regina, you were positively loveable in this episode. The way she interacted with Henry while finishing up the sleeping curse tugged at my heartstrings. Her biggest strength and redeeming quality is her love for Henry, and it really shone through in this episode.
  • Crossover Moment: Did the mirror room Charming was in before finding the fire room remind you of Raoul in the mirror room in Phantom of the Opera?
  • Saddest Moment: True love's kiss was just out of reach, and now Charming is stuck in the red room. Gut-wrenching.
  • Cliffhanger: Cora manipulating the Girl Crew via Aurora's heart that Hook took when he released her. A new quest to Rumplestiltskin's old cell to find the ink that was at a bottomless ocean that only mermaids and Rumple can get to . . .
  • Next Episode: Winter Finale, boooo. Everything comes to a head!!!!!!! Stuff hits the fan!!!!!

Tell me your thoughts on the the status of our favourite characters below.


2 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said... [Reply to comment]

I was SO mad at Hook! I really was starting to think that maybe Hook could be Emma's new love interest. He just couldn't help his mean pirating ways.
I feel awful for Charming =( I hope that he doesn't get hurt staying in the red flame room waiting for Snow to show up.
I have a feeling Emma might figure out Aurora isn't really Aurora. She generally has a "feeling" about people.
I'm super bummed that I'll have to go a whole month without the show =(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

On your worst moment, I do think Hook can come back, I mean yes he "quadruple" crossed. But I think it's because he is being faced with choosing either revenge or love. And when all he wants to do is get revenge on the person who killed his first love, he will have conflicting thoughts regarding another lady in his life. Yes, he took a heart, but I do not think it is a matter of him doing what is evil, but of more him doing all he knows, using anything at his power to get to Mr. Gold, and get revenge. Even if his next love stands in his way.