Saturday, October 13, 2012

Six Things Saturday

  1. I took this picture when I took the pictures for my blog header, and I just really liked it. Hence, I'm sharing it with you :)
  2. I ROCKED my final exam for 390. Now, if only I can pass my practical exam {OSCE} on Monday, I will be on to bigger and better things!
  3. My sister is in Columbia! Yep. Can you believe it?
  4. I have never seen Home Alone, Top Gun, or Forest Gump in their entirety. 
  5. First snowfall of the season. Cra-azy!
  6. I have been obsessed with trays lately. You know, like the ones you put stuff on to transfer from room to room. Or the decorative ones. Either way, here are some Pinterest finds.




Christmas wishlist maybe?
Check out my Pinterest profile here.
Happy Saturday!


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Ugh, I wouldn't bother sitting through Home Alone, I can't stand watching it, I just wince and cover my eyes through the whole movie! =P

Good job on the final exam and I love the new header! =)

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, I didn't even think trays could be so pretty!! I love the first one.