Monday, October 15, 2012

Lady of the Lake

Hello, episode 3! Here are my thoughts on "Lady of the Lake".
  • Best Moment: Emma understanding why her mom had to let her go. MM kept showing a lot of motherly qualities and moments in this episode, and Emma was beginning to get it.
  • Worst Moment: Lancelot is dead? We just got to know him . . .
  • Crossover Moment: David to Henry, "Magic . . . always comes with a price." At least he knows what he's getting into.
  • Stupid Moment: I found Aurora's whole revenge thing kind of tacky. She was going to kill Snow, and now she's helping her???? I guess I'm just not liking her character too much.
  • Evil Moment: So I'm taking it the curse did not strip Cora of her powers . . .
  • Wardrobe Moment: Who else loved Snow's outfit!!?!?!
  • Scary Moment: I know that we know that Snow & Charming have Emma, but it was still scary when Snow drank the cursed potion.
  • Beautiful Moment: Happy Wedding, Snow & Charming! Although it was under sad circumstances {RIP Mother Charming} that they got married, the fact that they did was beautiful.
  • Cute Moment: Okay, I know it's cheesy, but the whole gypsy-predict-the-baby-necklace thing was cute and touching and sweet and . . . 
  • Random Moment: For the record, I still hate two-headed snakes.
  • Touching Moment{s}: Jefferson & Grace re-uniting. David & Henry sword-fighting. So many family moments.
  • Cliffhanger: Charles Widmore King George Albert Spencer {I had to look his Storybrook name up} is back in town.
  • Next Episode: Belle gets kidnapped!?!?!

What's your favourite part about Season 2 so far???


3 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I was so sad about Lancelot, we finally get a good looking black man on the show and he dies in the first episode he's in.....

And Aurora is super annoying, I'm hoping she grows up and stops being so princessy I guess! =P

I was so happy when Jefferson's daughter was happy to see him, it would have been horrible if she hadn't been!

I didn't know King Georges name either, I normally call the characters by their faerie tale names instead of trying to remember two names for everybody!

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Super excited!
I'm waiting to see if there is any interaction with Dr. Whale that will prove my theory that he is really Peter Pan! =)

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

'Cause I am not extremely happy with the Victor Frankenstein theory, but I fear that may be where they're headed with his character! =P