Saturday, September 01, 2012

September 2012 Desktop Calendar & My iPhone

This picture was taken during the Young Adult's prayer & worship night at Abram's Land.
It was a beautiful night full of powerful weather and community.
And so begins, fall . . .




Here are some quick snapshots taken with my iPhone recently.

{1} Elizabeth B. buying 120 timbits . . . for The Experience.

{2} And so it begins . . .

{3} Brother & Bella being . . . well . . . Brother & Bella.

{4} Red hair process.

{5} Marshall writing in his little "black book" about me . . . oh dear.

 {6} Chalkboard musings.

{7} Sociology reads.

{8} The location for Nathan's art show.

{9} Quaint cabin we stayed at.

{10} . . . continued

{11} We were a bit crazy by this point. 

{12} The best mail present EVER!

To see these quick snapshots of my life on a more regular basis, follow me on Instagram!
My user name is asilversnapshot.



0 comments: