Sunday, September 02, 2012

Sunday Style

Today, I am linking up with Jenny from Modern Modest Beauty for her first ever Sunday Style Linky Party! I love the idea of a linky party dedicated to Sunday outfits and am so happy I snagged these pictures {kudos to Brother} before church today.



Headband: Gift
Sweater: Bargain Shop
YOLO Bracelet: Gift 
Taylor Swift Bracelet: Speak Now Concert
Shoes: Aldo







Today in church, we talked about living with the presence of God in us instead of doing it by our own structures and methods. Perfect reminder for going back to school. What did you learn in church today?


4 comments:

Jenny said... [Reply to comment]

Can I please have your full hair? Seriously so jealous right now. And I love those boots! Thanks so much for linking up :)

P.S. I totally agree about living with the presence of God in us...such a great message :)

Van said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for sharing what you learned today at church. My pastor spoke about bad advisers and bad advice. We should surround ourselves with people who have a good influences in our lives.

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my word, your outfit is splendid! I love everything about the second pic, you look like a fun person to be around! =)

Sandy a la Mode said... [Reply to comment]

super cute boots! such a great fall look!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode