Friday, August 10, 2012

No. 365 - All Good Things Must Come To An End

Three hundred and sixty-five photos - Check
Photography experience - Check
Many documented memories - Check
Life experience - Priceless

And just like that, here are my last pictures in the 365 Photo A Day Challenge. Since my first picture was on the running track, I thought it only fitting to come full circle and do my last picture there as well. 




It's symbolic, isn't it? One year ago, the track represented the start of a new challenge. Now, one year later, the track represents a new journey. I am sorry, but I am getting all philosophical and emotional over this. Tomorrow will be a lengthy explanation for the future, but for right now, let's just enjoy day 365 of the photo challenge :)


1 comments:

Crystal Barter said... [Reply to comment]

YAYAYAYAYAYA YOU DID IT! CONGRATS...YOU SHOULD TREAT YOURSELF TODAY!....this marks the end of something awesome and the beginning of something new!!! love you sis