Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No. 341 - Unwritten


I have been focusing a lot lately on . . . well . . . YOLO a lot lately {for those of you not familiar with that acronym, it stands for "You Only Live Once", and it has semi-blown up around the world}. 

I just want to embrace life.

I want to look back and know that I gave everything 100%.

I want to purse love and relationships like there is no tomorrow.

I want to live and not just survive.

I want to have a beautiful story.

This song is my inspiration.



2 comments:

Diana Marks said... [Reply to comment]

love that song too!
Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

My Froley said... [Reply to comment]

Ahhh my friend was talking a lot about YOLO and I was wondering what on earth it was. Thanks for enlightening me. What a great thing. I do believe it's good to remember. Sometimes when I want a cosy day in (for like the 3rd day in a row) I have to remind myself of this and plan something fun. Lovely list.

http://myfroley.blogspot.co.uk/