Monday, July 16, 2012

No. 340 - Project Vanity

So little by little, my bedroom has been coming together as a place where I absolutely love to be in {it's my favourite room in our condo}. Check out a few of my bedroom projects here, here, and here. Today, I'm introducing you to my "vanity". I knew right from when I moved in that this would be the centerpoint of the room, but I just didn't know it would turn it so well. My inspiration came from Ikea. I loved the idea of a full length mirror with shelves under it.


Here is my version.






P.S. Check out the DIY tutorial for the skin care products box here.


Personally, I am in love with this setup.
I sit down in front of my shelving & huge Kijiji find of a mirror and enjoy getting ready in the morning.


1 comments:

My Froley said... [Reply to comment]

Ooooh very nice and organised. I also try to use Pinterest as my inspiration (of course) and the next step is to buy a new wardrobe, as the one my landlord left me has no doors on it (the cheek!!!). I just love browsing the pictures and making plans :-)

http://myfroley.blogspot.co.uk/