Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No. 258 - Embracing Life

Here are two things I did in the past week to embrace life:

{1} I did my first outdoor run. It was tough getting back outside, but I enjoyed it.


{2} Created a reading nook on our patio on Sunday afternoon and spent the whole afternoon reading.

Books On My Current Reading List
  • Shall We Tell The President? by Jeffrey Archer
  • The Bailey Flanigan Series (Leaving, Learning, Longing, & Loving) by Karen Kingsbury
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (How have I gotten to 22 without reading this book?)


4 comments:

Crystal Barter said... [Reply to comment]

love the reading perch.. :)

Silver said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks sissy!

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

The Great Gatsby is an awesome read! I'm working on For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway. I wish I had more spare reading time. :P But I use that reading the Bible- wonderful problem, eh? :)

Silver said... [Reply to comment]

Haha, ya. I am looking forward to reading it!