Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No. 257 - Back To The Water

Alright, so some of you know, but here is my summer plans announcement . . .

I am going back to lifeguarding/instructing!

To be honest I never thought this day would come. When I resigned at the YMCA last June, I figured that was the end of my aquatics involvement due to the direction school and nursing is taking me. However, as March rolled around, I realized that I still need a summer job and one of my fellow-lifeguard-classmates convinced me to re-certify my NLS and then apply for a job at MacDonald Island, which I can now say I have received. My first day was yesterday. Although at first, I was really resistant to going back to the chlorine, I can now say that I am happy with how things worked out.
All in God's timing. 


(No picture of the pool, because I figured it would be creepy trying to take the shot.)



P.S. Happy April 24th :(


0 comments: